Posted on July 2, 2019
By mystonycreek in Uncategorized
Leave a Comment
September 9, 2018 flooding at the Stony Creek boat ramp across from the post office. Coincided with a strong northeast wind.
Schooner Tom Beattie. Built in 1884 in Bath, Maine by the Beattie quarry family. Pictured here, probably in the late 1890s, sailing near Wheeler Island in the Thimble Islands.
Our Stony Creek, Connecticut – Now and Then
Website Powered by WordPress.com.