An 1868 map taken from Beers, Ellis & Soule Atlas of New Haven County , and found in a Ridgefield antique store.
Schooner Tom Beattie. Built in 1884 in Bath, Maine by the Beattie quarry family. Pictured here, probably in the late 1890s, sailing near Wheeler Island in the Thimble Islands.
Our Stony Creek, Connecticut – Now and Then
Powered by WordPress.com.