This 3.3 mile section of the Branford Trail features the Stony Creek Quarry Preserve and travels along the Branford/Guilford boundary entering Guilford for short portion of the trail.
Schooner Tom Beattie. Built in 1884 in Bath, Maine by the Beattie quarry family. Pictured here, probably in the late 1890s, sailing near Wheeler Island in the Thimble Islands.
Our Stony Creek, Connecticut – Now and Then
Powered by WordPress.com.