Thanks go to Deborah DeFord and Barbara Marks and the Stony Creek Ad-hoc Planning Group. Hard copies are available at the Willoughby Wallace Memorial Library
Schooner Tom Beattie. Built in 1884 in Bath, Maine by the Beattie quarry family. Pictured here, probably in the late 1890s, sailing near Wheeler Island in the Thimble Islands.
Our Stony Creek, Connecticut – Now and Then
Powered by WordPress.com.